Organic SEO is the process of improving your search engine rankings through natural and ethical means. Organic SEO has been around for many years, and it’s still one of the most effective ways to market a business online.
Organic SEO Is Important For Your Business As It Attracts More Customers To Your Website
- You’re not paying for it – Organic search results are free, which means you can use them to increase your brand exposure without spending a penny.
- It helps you promote your business – When people find your website through organic search engine results, you have an opportunity to convert those visitors into customers if they like what they see on your website.
- It helps you build trust in your brand and authority in the market niche or industry that you serve – This is important because consumers will be more likely to trust and purchase products or services from sites that already have authority and credibility within their industry or niche space (i.e., “I want this product because it comes from a company with impeccable reputation”).
Studies Have Shown That The Web Pages Found In Organic Search Have A Higher Conversion Rate Compared To Other Sources
It’s no secret that Google is the most-used search engine in the world, and it’s also where most people turn when they want to find information about products or services. This is why it’s crucial for businesses to optimize their website for organic search results.
Studies have shown that the web pages found in organic search have a higher conversion rate compared to other sources. For example, according to data from Statista, 67% of consumers use Google as their primary tool for online shopping research; only 8% use paid advertising like sponsored ad campaigns, while 20% go directly to company websites or social media pages (the same source shows that other channels make up 12%).
Conversion rates are highest for organic search results because they provide users with relevant content and don’t force them into making buying decisions right away (like paid ads would). As such, they’re more likely than any other form of advertising—including social media marketing—to drive sales over time
Since Organic SEO Has Better Conversion Rates Than, Say, PPC Or Email Marketing, It Could Prove To Be The Best Way To Increase Sales
As Google and other search engines increasingly rely on algorithms to determine what content appears at the top of their search results, it’s important to keep up with the latest developments. For example, if you’re not optimizing your website for mobile devices, you could be missing out on a huge chunk of traffic that’s increasingly going digital.
One thing we’ve noticed is that organic SEO has better conversion rates than paid advertising in general — and this can be especially true when it comes to B2B companies:
- Organic SEO is free
- Organic SEO is more trusted than paid advertising
- Organic SEO is more likely to be clicked on than paid advertising
- Organic SEO is more likely to be shared than paid advertising
Organic Results Are More Trusted Than Paid Adverts, As They Don’t Have To Be Paid For, Unlike PPC Ads. They Are Also Not Heavily Promoted Like In Product And Service Listings
Organic results are more trusted than paid adverts, as they don’t have to be paid for, unlike PPC ads. They are also not heavily promoted like in product and service listings.
In contrast with organic search rankings, PPC ads must be reviewed by Google before becoming active on the first page of a search engine result page (SERP). While this may seem like it should make them more trustworthy than organic results, the fact that they need to be approved by Google makes them less trustworthy in our eyes (and in those of most users). Since we don’t know what criteria go into the review process or how much is left up to individual judgment calls by reviewers within Google’s organization, there’s no way we can definitively say that any one company’s ad will rank better than another’s when it comes time for review—though some companies claim their ads do get preferential treatment since their products align closely with Google’s own mission statement.
“Google has stated that it is likely to deliver more traffic to websites with a good reputation. This can only be achieved with proper SEO practices; by using white hat SEO techniques you will improve your search engine ranking and gain customer trust over time”
Organic SEO Can Help Businesses Increase Their Conversion Rates And Boost Their Sales
- Organic SEO is important for your business because it can help you attract more customers to your website.
- Organic SEO is a long-term strategy, but it’s worth the effort. You’ll be able to see results after some time, and you’ll start noticing an increase in traffic on your site as well as conversion rates over time.
- Organic SEO increases customer trust because customers tend to trust brands that are present in search engines and appear at the top of SERPs (search engine result pages).
- Organic SEO helps get more traffic from search engines, which means more potential customers will visit your site and make purchases from you!
At the end of the day, organic SEO is important for your business because it helps you attract more customers to your website. It also increases sales and improves your search engine ranking by using white hat SEO techniques. Interested in SEO for your website? Get in touch with us today on 07939 006826 or email us at email@example.com.