Responsive web design is the proves of designing & developing a website that is accessible across all devices, regardless of the size of their screen.
As well as making your website accessible, responsive web design ensures that your website functions fully across all devices and screen sizes, whether that is a smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
Reasons to use responsive web design
- Mobile usage is on the rise – over 65% of website traffic comes from mobile devices
- Having a responsive website improves your websites search engine rankings – Google says responsive websites will perform better in rankings as they provide a better user experience.
- Responsive web design allows you to make your website look good across all devices, no matter what screen size.
- Responsive web design gives users a better experience
- Display specific content – responsive websites allow you to show & hide content depending on the size of the devices screen.
- The rise of social media means an increase in mobile visitors
- Future proof your website with one that will adapt to all screen sizes
- Having a responsive website is easier than managing separate desktop and mobile websites
If you are interested in our responsive web design service, then please call us on 0793 9006 826 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office is located in Heswall, Wirral. We offer our responsive web design service to individuals and businesses in Wirral and across the North West.