In this blog post, we have listed simple tips for having an excellent website design.
No doubt, website design has a principal role to play in the success of your website. Many people determine the credibility of a site by focusing on their web design. Besides this, the web design will help in grabbing the attention of the users, keeping them engaged, increase conversions, and reducing bounce rate.
There are many factors and tips for having a great website. This makes it confusing and challenging. But don’t worry, we are here to help you.
Here are some tips for you to follow to have an incredible website.
Keep Things Simple
Since you will have 5 seconds to attract the attention of your visitor, it is critical to convey your main message immediately. Everyone knows that users will not read every word of your content, instead, they scan the page. This means they will be picking out sentences, keywords, and images.
So, your website should not focus on the word count but rather pay attention to the emotions. We recommend focusing on keeping the webpage clutter-free and simple. This means your content must be concise.
- It will be useful if you break the content on your page to make it more presentable.
- Use whitespace to provide a well-balanced feel.
- It is better to use high-quality images.
- Do not forget to add a call-to-action.
Easy to Read Content
Another tip for having an excellent website is making it readable. The readability of the content can be measured by how easy it is for your visitor to recognise the phrases, sentences, and words. By having readable content, it will become easy for the users to skim read the content. It makes it easy to take in information.
Here are some things you can do to make your content readable.
- Having a small font size is not good as some users might have trouble reading it. So, it is better to have a larger font size.
- Font style is another thing you should focus on. There are a plethora of font types. Choose the ones that can easily be read by users.
- Avoid using more than 3 font types in the content. With your content, you must create a brand identity. If you use different fonts frequently, it will distract from the brand identity.
- You should carefully select the contrast of the website. The text colour and background colour should complement each other. Also, it should be easy to read. You have to keep in mind that your website colours must be in accordance with your brand colours.
Have Navigable Website
For having a good website, you should make it easy to navigate. This means you should have a website that will allow users to simply find what they are looking for. So, it is advised to have a prominent menu and link logo on your homepage. Add important information in the footer like social media icons, shortened menu, and contact details.
These are some tips that will help improve the design of your website. If you need professional help, get in touch with our website design experts.
Web Design In Wirral
If you are interested in our web design Wirral and would like to chat a member of our team about what we can do for your business, then send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0793 9006 826.