Your website is potentially the first impression that someone will get of your business. It gives users an idea of what they can expect from your business. This is why it is important you make your website as user friendly as possible.
Our team have compiled 5 reasons why users are likely to leave your website.
- Poor Navigation Structure – Nothing is more frustrating than a website that is difficult to navigate. It shouldn’t take more than a few seconds to find what they are looking for. A poor navigation structure can significantly increase a websites bounce rate.
- Your Website Is Low To Load – Stats from Kissmetrics shows that 40% of users will leave a website that takes over 3 seconds to load. They are then likely to move onto a competitor’s website. Using bad hosting and large image files are a common cause of slow loading websites.
- Your Website Isn’t Responsive – Over 60% of users are likely to abandon a website that is not responsive/mobile friendly. With over 67% of people now accessing the web via mobile devices, it is vital that your website is responsive.
- Autoplay Videos – If a video automatically starts to play when your website loads, the user is highly likely to leave. They can be very disruptive. What if your user is in a quiet place or doesn’t want people to know what website they are on.
- Adverts – If your website is full of advert it can look Sammy and lead to a higher bounce rate, as many users will lose trust.
If you are interested in our web design service then call our team on 0793 9006 826 or email us at email@example.com. Our web design services are ideal for businesses and individuals in Wirral, Liverpool, Chester & North Wales.